Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"There are many things out there to show us that now, right now, is time to love."
- Stevie Wonder

Too all and sundry I proclaim that tonight was a grand night. The image of the courtyard after the performance had me next to tears, I am not ashamed to say. I know I played no part, I know that had I not been there everything would be the same as it was. But that I witnessed such an event makes me realise just how much love there is in the world, how simply it is spread, and how much I love you.

2 Comments:

At Fri Sept 29, 09:05:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you. There's no such thing as love. Just smash your frontal lobe in with a mallet and you'll see what I mean.

Is this a good blog site? Would I like it? Everything's better than MySpace. God I hate that cess pool. I think I like this blog. It's so much easier to read. I read all your entries on this page. Nice.

Oh crap now I can't remember how to spell my own MySpace id.

 
At Fri Sept 29, 01:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo bro.. great blog, i'd let ya check mine out but dont know how to send you link... o hang on yes i do, ACCEPT IT OK M8..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home