Saturday, September 09, 2006

After careful thought I decided not to hermatise myself and document how long I could stay in this house. Its a plainly stupid idea. Not like a website dedicated to watching grass grow or watching paint dry. Nope, nothing as bad as that.

It occurs to me that not enough people are willing to approach reality differently. Doing something that one would not normally do is quite liberating, otherwise whats the point of a nude beach apart from fans of Lady Godiva? So do something different. Go nuts. I can't tell you what because its all in the mind as to what's crazy and zainy and what's not. All I ask for those who do this is to at some point say a quiet pray of peace to your preffered deity. Peace = love = understanding. What more do we need?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home