Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some of you young folks being saying to me "Hey Pops, what do you mean 'What a wonderful world'? How bout all dem wars all over the place - you call them wonderful? And how about hunger and pollution? They aint so wonderful either!" Well how about listening to old Pops for a minute? Seems to me it aint the world that so bad, but what we're doing to it and all I'm saying is "see what a wonderful world it would be if only we give it a chance!" Love baby, love - that's the secret. Yeah! If lots more of us loved each other we'd solve lots more problems, and then this world would be a gasser! That's why old pops keep saying,

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself ..... what a wonderful world.

Ooooh yeah!
- The one, the only, Louis Armstrong

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 25, 06:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck man, what's with all this fucking love bullshit on your blog?

...

you've been taking lots of ecstacy lately haven't you? STAY AWAY FROM THE GLOW STICKS DENISE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home